Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

This was a great animation, and I dont mean to drive away from it but, Whatever happened to drawn together? The TV show? Anyone else remember that? It was hilarious why the hell is it not around anymore?

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Thay was . . . fun.

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Amazing, theres only one negative thing in this entire animation. I dont like how you substituted drugs for alcohol, kinda seemed like an overly precautious move. Nobody has ever hallucinated from alcohol, like, ever.

high5toons responds:

I didn't substitute anything, go watch dumbo or look up pink elephants.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Nice

Love it! Amazing game. Not sure how your supposed to win though. Ah well, still fun none the less.

Level Up! Level Up!

SPERRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

I was soooooo pissed when I found out all my stats restarted to one. But that's what kept me playing. Nice game.

Overdrive Overdrive

I've been checking out alot of this dubstep stuff. And I dont see what any of it has to do with harmonicas?

aaronmusslewhite responds:

I... harmonica? Not sure if troll.. lol Ok, Harmonicas are actually an incredibly important component of dubstep. See dubstep has it's roots in the redneck hills and the "wobbles" were produced by using a harmonica and cupping your hand around it as a sort of "filter" over time like everything else it got digitized and the wobbles became lower and lower. Just like banjo was a primary rhythm instrument of jazz and was usurped by the guitar.